SMOWTION VALIDATION - http://drawingartimages.blogspot.com/ - DO NOT MODIFY - smowtion-c5c1675d1f36d1576583ee39c9ba806d

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Portrait of Baby – Pencil Drawing


Portrait of Baby Mary Rose - 6 - Pencil DrawingQuite a big jump from the previous stage. Here, I’ve done most of the “underpainting” for the fabric she’s sitting on. Plus, her legs are almost finished — just a little more fine-tuning to be done in those areas.
  • I have done some more work on her hair. The part I haven’t done yet is quite “messy” so I left that for later
  • Finished drawing the other ear (viewer’s right)
  • Viewer’s right eyebrow is now in place
I left the head area for a while and continued working on the arm down…
Portrait of Baby Mary Rose - 6 - Detail 1 - Pencil DrawingPortrait of Baby Mary Rose - 6 - Detail 2 - Pencil Drawing
Finally finished her hand so I am posting a close-up of that area as well.
The fabric underneath her fingers is showing the start of the furry texture. I practiced on how to create believable and realistic fur before I even started the portrait. I tried a few different ways and tools but decided on using a stick eraser. I hope it does the effect I am trying to achieve.,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...