SMOWTION VALIDATION - http://drawingartimages.blogspot.com/ - DO NOT MODIFY - smowtion-c5c1675d1f36d1576583ee39c9ba806d

Saturday, July 27, 2013

All the Abused – Eyes Pencil Drawing


All the Abused - Black Eye Pencil Drawing by Faith TeGraphite Pencil Drawing on Arches Paper
Size: 18 x 13 cm (7″ x 5″)
All the Abused is a rock band from southern California. In mid-2009, they commissioned me to do a pencil drawing of a pair of eyes to use as the band’s logo. For reference, I used pictures of lead vocalist and guitarist, Sky Green, wearing her signature black eye.
Their latest CD album, released in January, is entitled “A Never Ending Story”. They sent me a copy so I took a few pictures. Here is one showing the CD along with their logo.
All the Abused CD - A Never Ending Story - With Logo
I like how all the songs in the album convey a message of peace. I am privileged that All the Abused asked me to do the artwork for the logo. Please visit their web site to learn more about All the Abused, to purchase their CD, listen to their songs, or to get in touch: http://alltheabused.com/. Here are a few more pictures:
All the Abused CD - A Never Ending Story Front   All the Abused CD - A Never Ending Story Back   All the Abused CD with Pencil Drawing Logo   All the Abused CD with Pencil Drawing Logo  
I will be posting another commissioned drawing soon which I did also last year, so please stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...